KN95 Protection Face Masks are masks designed for both personal and industrial use. KN95 masks are made to provide 95% particle filtration that reduces pollen, dust, and other particulates from passing through. A great choice for travel, shopping, or going out into the general public. These KN95 masks are comfortable and simple to use with a moldable nose bridge and earloop attachments. KN95 masks are to be used with other personal protective equipment to minimize the risk of exposure to the aforementioned particulates. One size fits most.
The minimum order is 10 masks, order in multiples of 10 only. *50 masks to a box.Features:
- Soft fabric and earloops for comfort when worn for prolonged periods
- Great for wearing while traveling or visiting crowded public areas
- 4 Layer non-woven breathable fabric
- Easy to wear with simple ear loop hooks
- 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size
- 95% partial reduction vs regular mask (90%)
- 95% Particle, dust, and pollen Filtration Efficiency
- Adjustable nose bridge aids in effective sealing and comfort
- Suitable for the different face shapes of both men and women
- One size fits most
These masks are not NIOSH tested or approved.
"On Friday, the F.D.A. issued an emergency use authorization for KN95 masks. Regulated by the Chinese government, they are almost identical in performance to N95 masks. There are slight differences in their specifications, like a variation in the maximum pressure the masks must be able to withstand as a person inhales and exhales. The C.D.C. lists KN95 masks as a suitable alternative when N95s are not available."
- New York Times April 3, 2020
We cannot promise or guarantee that these masks will prevent disease, and recommend you follow the CDC's guidelines for protecting yourself from illness.
What is the difference between the KN95, N95, KF94, FFP2 respiratory face masks?
They are basically all the same. They have 95% filtration of particles >0.3 microns in size. KN95 is China code (95%), the N95 is the USA Code (95%), KF94 is Korea code (95%) and FFP2 is the EU code (94%).